New Dermalinfusion Treatment in Pittsburgh
If you’ve ever looked in the mirror and been unhappy with your skin, then you may be one of the millions of people looking who dreams of having more youthful, beautiful, healthy skin. With the number of treatments, creams, lasers, and other innovations on the market, you may wonder what treatment is right for you.
Here at Acqua Blu Medical Spa, we are happy to simplify skincare and offer an effective new treatment that is both non-invasive and inexpensive: dermalinfusion with the revolutionary DermaSweep. Either as a single treatment or in combination with other treatments, you will get immediate results that improve over time – making you happy to look in the mirror once again!
What is dermalinfusion?
To understand dermalinfusion and how it works, we first need to understand the essential words:
- Dermal: having to do with the skin. The epidermis is the outer layer of skin, and the dermis is the underlying skin.
- Infusion: the therapeutic introduction of a fluid into a body.
- Dermalinfusion: the therapeutic introduction of specially formulated healing serums into your skin.
The fundamental discovery of dermalinfusion is how your epidermis (outer layer of skin) works to block anything (including healing creams and serums) from getting deep into your skin – it is your body’s natural defense layer. Dermalinfusion gets around the problem by gently removing the top layer of dead skin cells and increasing the circulation of your skin while infusing it with healing serums – allowing critical nutrients to enter your skin.
DermaSweep is a revolutionary, pain-free, and non-invasive dermalinfusion system that:
- Dramatically improves your skin after just one treatment
- Has fully customizable treatment options
- Improves sun spots, age spots, and other pigmentation problems
- Smooths fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars
- Tightens skin and reduces the early signs of aging
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Safe on all areas of the skin, including the skin around your eyes
- Affordable – treatments start at only $200!
Using proprietary and patent-pending technology, DermaSweep provides a 3-in-1 treatment:
- Exfoliation: Using DermaSweep’s patent-pending bristle-tip application hand-piece, we gently remove the top layer of dead skin – revealing younger, more glowing, fresh skin beneath. While some exfoliation treatments can be painful, DermaSweep is painless and comfortable.
- Circulation: DermaSweep’s unique treatment improves the circulation of your skin, allowing natural healing to occur – as well as enhancing your body’s ability to generate new skin cells and collagen. Improved circulation increases the elasticity, youthful feel, and general health of your skin.
- Infusion: DermaSweep comes with a wide range of scientifically formulated serums to treat specific skin conditions. All of the serums are paraben-free and include ingredients like growth factors, peptides, vitamin C, TCA, and hyaluronic acid.
Okay, but how about the treatment itself?
A single treatment of DermaSweep takes an average of 30 minutes or slightly longer, depending on the condition of your skin. The procedure is painless, and there is no downtime – you will walk out of our clinic and return to your usual routine. You can expect your skin to be a bit pink for about 30 minutes after treatment, and post-treatment care is effortless.
And the results?
You will start to see results immediately after the first treatment, but long-lasting and dramatic results can take four to six treatments to achieve. Over time, you can have smoother, younger-looking, clearer skin, healthy and bright, and less prone to breakouts.
DermaSweep combined with other treatments
Because DermaSweep is such a gentle treatment, it can be combined with other therapies in the same visit. Based on the condition of your skin and your personal goals, DermaSweep can be combined with:
Each of these additional treatments is effective on its own, but when combined with dermalinfusion, the results are nothing short of extraordinary.
The Acqua Blu Medical Spa difference
When you come to our clinic, not only will we give you top-quality treatments to restore a more youthful look, but we also believe in educating our patients. We believe that you should understand how to care for your skin and retain a fresh, young appearance for years longer than nature intended. With the award-winning and board-certified Dr. Brian V. Heil, MD, at the helm of our clinic, we offer an unparalleled level of comfort and professionalism, and you can be confident that we will give you the care you need to look and feel great.