Dermalinfusion vs. HydraFacial: Why Dermalinfusion is Better
At Acqua Blu Medical Spa, we are dedicated to providing the most effective and scientifically-advanced aesthetic treatments to enhance your innate beauty. To accomplish this, we extensively research and test all treatments
before offering them to our patients. You can be confident that we know what we are talking about, and if we offer a treatment – it works.
Many patients have asked what the differences are between a HydraFacial and Dermalinfusion, and which is better. The simple answer is, of course, that Dermalinfusion provides for intensive and effective healing and rejuvenation for your skin – which is why we perform this incredible treatment daily. But, for many, the question is still, “Why and how is it better?”
Here is your answer.
Dermalinfusion vs. HydraFacial: The Technology
The two technologies are similar but have different features:
- A HydraFacial uses vacuum pressure to exfoliate your skin and apply serums to your newly-exfoliated face. The treatment is limited to your face, and it reaches the surface of your skin – omitting the deeper reaches where damage exists, and nutrients are most needed. While you can achieve some nice results with a HydraFacial, the application is very limited.
- Dermalinfusion is a customized treatment that uses a diamond-tip applicator to resurface your skin and apply medical-grade serums deep into your skin. Unlike a HydraFacial, the serums used in Dermalinfusion reach deeper into the surface of your skin for enhanced results. The technology was scientifically researched to accomplish maximum absorption of skin-nourishing serums.
The benefits of dermal infusion when compared to HydraFacial
When we look at a side-by-side comparison of various aspects of these two treatments, we find Dermalinfusion to offer the following benefits and advantages:
- Dermalinfusion offers greater customization with medical-grade serums and anti-aging add-ons to address wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin texture, and a lack of volume in your skin.
- Dermalinfusion penetrates deeper than a HydraFacial
- The proprietary Dermalinfusion handpiece utilizes a surgical grade diamond-tip and pneumatic vacuum to both exfoliate and improve circulation and blood flow in your skin
- Dermalinfusion can be performed on more delicate areas of your body, such as around your eyes, as well as the rest of your body
- Dermalinfusion offers enhanced results with added hydration, volume, and skin condition improvements when compared to a HydraFacial
Contact Us Today
For more information or to see if Dermalinfusion is right for you, give us a call at (724) 269-2726. We offer in-person consultations and are here to help.